Monday, September 27, 2010

an adorable engagement session with alicia!


Hi Friends! This is Alicia from Cheetah is the New Black. I recently got engaged this summer and am in the midst of planning my own wedding. With that said, it has been so much fun for me to read / follow along as Kim planned her own wedding. I am so very excited for her and can't wait to read about her special day and honeymoon when she returns!

I would like to share with you a few out-takes of my fiance and I from our engagement photo shoot this summer. I especially love these photos because they are candid, not posed or professional (they were actually snapped by my mom), but they depict us as a couple perfectly. We are usually always laughing, constantly teasing one another (did you see the fiancé's farmers tan!) and completely happy in each other's presence. This to me is love.





***

how adorable are alicia's pictures?!?! SO cute!

4 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I wish I had engagement pictures to take now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me guest post!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, the happiness in these pictures is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are adorable! so candid... you can really see your love shining through!

    ReplyDelete