Friday, April 9, 2010

gratitude!

man am i glad this week is over! sure, there were lots of great things which i'm thankful for from this week:

*hearty laughter
*walks in the sunshine
*that amazing lost episode
*getting a cute new dress in the mail
*yummy blueberries
*lovely music as a soundtrack for my life!

yup, those things were all delightful. but the most amazing thing that i'm grateful for this week is FINALLY being done with my literature review!!! have you ever gone through something that was so hard you thought "if i can just make it through this, i'll be able to make it through the rest of my life!"? that was my lit review. that beast controlled my life for the past week and now that it's done i feel like an elephant has been lifted off my shoulders.
i can't wait to join the land of the living!
yippee skippee!!!

{photo from weheartit}


what are you thankful for this week?




13 comments:

  1. i love this post kim! and the pic is so cute. i know the feeling as i have SO much work for university right now too.

    i am thankful for love. family and friends. sunshine and beautiful flowers. chocolate!
    have a lovely weekend

    xx

    eleanor at mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for making it through long and difficult weeks! Congrats for seeing the light on the other side.

    Right now, I am thankful that the sun is back out, for the rain that turned everything green, and for a fun weekend that is just waiting to be spent with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh don't you love that feeling of getting through the thing you were stressing out about most?? you deserve a donut! and yay for blueberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post just made me so happy! You rock lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me smile :)
    More often than not, we're too busy looking at what we don't have that we tend to complain so much and forget to be thankful for the blessings that we take for granted. This is a beautiful entry dear.
    ☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, for elephants lifting! :) i actually had a great week but i'm thankful for the weekend as well!! heading to tahoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to see what things you're thankful for throughout the week! congratulations for being done with the Literature Review!

    I am most thankful for the many moments I have been able to see my friends this past week and for adding a minor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely wish blackberries could be on my list! I'd probably be most thankful for Peppermint Patties, my silly boyfriend, and finally reading good books for class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thankful for being ambitious.
    On those days where I feel depressed and lose all ambition, I realize just how big of a role it plays in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post makes me smile, Kim. So glad you got through the hard work and now you can celebrate a bit!

    Today I'm thankful for french toast with maple syrup, little boys with sticky fingers (okay, not really grateful for the sticky bit, but they are just too cute, these two!), the sunshine and two days at home ahead of me.

    And a fabulous episode of LOST to dissect and write back to you about!

    Happy Weekend,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thankful for new opportunities. It's been a week full of them. Happy weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. shout outs for you :) hope this would make the coming week easier as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so sweet!!! I am thankful for my family!!

    ReplyDelete