Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!

That's right, January is over and we're moving on with 2010. One of my desires for this year is to have more adventures, so staying true to form, I had a way wild weekend full of sleeping in, laundry, and homework - WOO! I know, I know. But I better sew my wild oats while I'm young.

Seriously though, there were some exciting things like thrift store shopping {I'm on the hunt for an awesome t-shirt to cut up for Heavy Metal Aerobics}, strolling through the sunshine, packaging up my book for Kateigh's book swap, and a very lovely dinner at a new {to us} thai restaurant with the boyfriend and friends.

And the funniest part of the weekend goes to chloe cat, who tried desperately to catch the cursor on microsoft word!
Admitting defeat...
Well, this is my second week of being back in school so I'm a little behind on things, but I love reading your comments! And exploring all your blogs has been a perfect way to unwind!

10 comments:

  1. so cute! Your kitty is adorable.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh my goodness your cat is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah for February!!! So long, January. I'm sick of you.

    Other than spending Friday and Saturday being sick sick sick, the weekend was good and productive (and included lots of laundry for me, too). I sent my book swap book off to Egypt yesterday (wow, could I have got a partner any further away?), am crafting up Valentines practically as I type, and I just registered my little boy for kindergarten (weird that we have to do this in February when K doesn't start until September, but still, sort of a huge, exciting milestone!)

    Happy Monday to you, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha too cute! My cat does goofy stuff like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haah those pictures are too funny!!
    and i am so excited for the book swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww, how cute is that fur baby. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cat is cracking me up! that last picture is too funny!! she's like, "alright...enough is enough. just give me the cursor." ha!

    happy february! the best month ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so cute!! what a pretty kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the kitty is sooo adorable:)
    nice blog:)
    http://2cupsofteaandacoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete