Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

Today was the first rainy day of the season and it was wonderful! I worked on some sewing projects, sipped hot tea, and listened to my friend Aaron Roche's new Christmas album {I know it's early, but the album was just released and he's such a talented musician!}.
I've also been baking, which is one of my favorite things to do. Second Wind's fourth birthday is this weekend and I was asked to make one of the cakes representing year 3. I decided to try something new and bake this Pumpkin Spice Cake with Honey Cream Cheese Frosting. It's always a little scary trying something new without taste testing it to make sure I didn't accidentally use salt instead of sugar, or something tragic like that. But I was extra careful and said a little blessing. Hopefully it will be amazing!
Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin spice cake is one of my favorites. I love anything pumpkin. Wish I was there so I could test the cake.

    ReplyDelete