Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Rosh Hashanah!

Hope everyone had a delightful week!

This was the first week of my new choc-full schedule. I'm still getting used to waking up in the wee hours and going to bed not in the wee hours. Which means today I am exhausted! Luckily tonight happens to be the start of Rosh Hashanah which is the Jewish New Year celebrated by resting. It also happens to fall on the Jewish Day of Rest. So you know, even though I'm not Jewish, I'm double resting tonight!

Then tomorrow I plan to enjoy the gorgeous summer weather! If you haven't heard, San Francisco is super cold during normal summer months and finally gets warm {read: 70's} in the fall. Can't wait to see what the weekend brings!

I hope you all get to go adventuring this weekend!

{picture from this time last year... oh how my hair has grown!}

No comments:

Post a Comment