Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sunday Funday!

This was my first Sunday where I didn't have to wake up and get to work on school stuff. It was glorious to sleep in, lazily read for fun in bed, then roam through the Farmer's Market {which is literally out my front door} with a cup of coffee. I really can't stress how lovely my Sunday morning was!
Later that afternoon Dannon and I went to our friend Ian Shaul's concert at Thee Parkside in the Potrero.It was great to see our friends again! Especially this lady - it's been WAY too long!
That afternoon we also went to my friend Elsa's birthday extravaganza at El Rio in the Mission. El Rio is famous for so many things, but mostly Sunday Salsa dancing with a live band!
We danced the day away! It was so much fun and we can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment