Friday, February 19, 2010

Gratitude


What am I most thankful for today?
All of the completely random songs that got stuck in my head and proceeded to play over and over at various points this past week.
...and I loved every. single. minute.
Thank you universe!

Here they are:

Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Kitty Daisy & Lewis - Going Up The Country
Tally Hall - Hidden In The Sand
They Might Be Giants - Particle Man
Men Without Hats - Safety Dance
Harry Nilsson - Coconut
Harry Belafonte - Jump In The Line
Europe - The Final Countdown


Happy Weekend Everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love Particle Man.

    Hope you have a fab weekend, and feel like jumping for joy regularly, kinda like in that amazing photo!

    I'm going to email you about LOST. There is MUCH to discuss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I love your playlist! I LOVE LOVE that photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally going to have to rock out to WHAM right now. Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun...wake me up before you go go! Not a bad song to have stuck in your head :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that picture is SO awesome!!!!!!! i wish my weekend was that fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog and it's adorable! Kitty Daisy & Lewis are the best :)

    ReplyDelete