Thursday, January 7, 2010

How Lovely!

Red Boots gave me the One Lovely Blog Award!
I'm so honored, especially coming from such a lovely blogger herself! Thanks Red Boots!

And I would like to pass this award on to Jamie from Same New Story, which really is One Lovely Blog!

***
And speaking of lovely, I love this little reminder by Jessica Gonacha Swift, which can be downloaded as desktop wallpaper for free here:
I found this on one of my new favorite blogs, Kind Over Matter. It's an inspirational blog full of uplifting images, products, and freebies!
Like these awesome downloadable Kind Cards {this is just a sample. click for better viewing}:
I've wanted to create little thank you cards to carry around with me for a while now. I thought it would be so fun to leave them with random people throughout the day who are deserving of a little thanks, and these are perfect!

Here's where you can download them, thanks to Kind Over Matter:
Thank You Cards, Positivity Cards, Love Note Cards, and Quote Cards.

2 comments: