Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sigh...

I've seen several things online recently that I've been coveting like crazy!

First of all, I desperately want this sweet dress:
And this adorable fox necklace:
And these TOMS shoes:

But since I'm in grad school and am really really poor, I'll have to turn my attention to some of these lovely free things.

Like this lovely paper:{discovered here}

These fun mailing labels:And these adorable message buttons:
{these last two freebies are found here, where there are other cool free stuff}

It can be so hard being content with having very little money. I'm so grateful for the things I have and the people in my life, but sometimes I just see the perfect dress and think, "I wish I had $200 to spend on whatever I pleased, because I am very pleased with this dress!" Someday perhaps...

5 comments:

  1. I'm horrible about finding things I love online and wishing I had the money to buy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, sigh a little sigh for me while you're at it. that dress is to die for, but those pretty freebees are nice, too! thanks for sharing, i had no idea such adorableness was out there for the taking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had $200 to send you and tell you to splurge on that adorable dress. But alas, 5 kids keep us in the poor house financially too. Thrift store shopping is so fun though, dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is absolutely stunning!! agh i want it! xo

    ReplyDelete