Thursday, July 16, 2009

Have a Crazy Weekend!

{Fun quote from here}

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! I have a crazy summer grad school schedule which has me attending classes most Friday nights and Saturdays in July. And let me tell you, it has completely screwed up my sense of the days of the week.

I often think Tuesday is really Friday {Me: That's weird, why aren't there tons of people hanging out at my local bars and cafes?} and Wednesday somehow turns into Sunday {Me: Hey dannon want to go to the farmer's market this morning and pick up fresh strawberries? Dannon: Um... I have to go to work. It's Wednesday.}

Alas, July is half over and soon I can take back a normal week with proper weekends. As for this weekend, I plan on heading down to the Renegade Craft Fair on Sunday. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Great quote. You have excellent taste in music!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete