Monday, April 20, 2009

Such A Good Boyfriend...

All week Dannon had been telling me about a little surprise he had planned for Saturday afternoon. He would not tell me what it was or even give me clues! So, of course, I was full of excitement and anticipation. Turns out, he had heard of a little concert by a little band called Silversun Pickups {eeek!!!} playing at a record store in Berkeley. It was free and we got there just in time to snag the most perfect spot right in front of the little balcony on which they were playing.


I have been wanting to go to a SSPU concert for years, but they never seem to play shows in the Bay Area. Dannon is the best boyfriend ever!

Afterward we roamed around the Berkeley campus a bit and then headed home for yummy Little Star pizza with Kristin and Larry. Then we were off to another concert by our good friend Ian Shaul.

Life is wonderful when it's full of music!

No comments:

Post a Comment