Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's Almost Here!

The New Year that is! Today is going to be a great day because:

*Dannon's flying home this afternoon!

*I found an awesome little dress for ringing in the New Year!

*We are not definite on our party plans tonight but it will definitely be with some of my favorite people!

*And Dannon and I will finally be having our Christmas gift-swap together!{here are my gifts for D. he hid my gifts in my closet instead of at his house just to torture me!}

I'm so inspired by many of your resolutions for the new year. I usually don't do resolutions because I don't like being tied down. :) But I think maybe I'll come up with some good goals to accomplish in the New Year.

Hope everyone has a super fun time ending 2009 and starting 2010! See you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment