Monday, November 16, 2009

Sigh... {again...}

Maybe it's because it's officially "The Holiday Season," or maybe it's because of whatever universal rule which states that when you have absolutely NO spending money you suddenly desire all sorts of Things. Whatever the reason, here are some of the items on the In-My-Wildest-Dreams Wish List:

This way cool suitcase chair by Katie Thompson:
{found here}

This brilliant postcard mug by Bailey Doesn't Bark:

This adorable fox hat {I LOVE Foxes!} by Polka Dot Robot:

And now, some freebies to make us all feel better!

This week I've been looking for some yummy recipes to make for Thanksgiving dinner next week {can you believe Thanksgiving's next week?!} Right now I just have a pile of random paper filled with recipes, so I've done a little searching for some cute and FREE recipe templates. Here's what I've found.

Prettiness from Vale Design:
Colorfulness from Messy Vegetarian Cook:
And some Kimbirdyness!
I got into the spirit of things and made my own recipe cards! Feel free to right-click, save, and print these for your own recipes if you'd like.
{Just don't make money off them or claim them as your own creations please.} Also, don't forget to check out my new etsy shop full of cute felt goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment