Friday, February 27, 2009

Mo The Traveling Sock Monkey {Part 1}

Last year my sister and family sent me a traveling sock monkey, named Mo, to see my parts of the world. I had him for a couple weeks and boy did we show him a good time!

When Mo first got here, we showed him some of the sights, like riding on a real live trolley.

And checking out a few Sea Lions at Fisherman's Wharf.

And we may have threatened to banish him to Alcatraz Island if he didn't behave.

Mo's Favorite part of the trip, of course, was participating in Bay to Breakers with us. He even got a kiss from me and a total stranger! He's so good with the ladies...

Then Mo ran into some fellow travelers.

After B2B, Mo decided to head down to LA with me.

We saw lots of stars at Mann's Chinese Theatre. Mo was especially inspired by Kermit the Frog's success.

Stay tuned for more Adventures of Mo the Traveling Sock Monkey!

1 comment:

  1. oh, wow! this is great. makes me miss s.f.! i think i say that in every comment i leave.

    ReplyDelete